- We offer a flexible and customised system that will be adapted to meet your specific requirements.
- Our bespoke service can be easily extended to include inventory and induction modules and already carries an incidents module.
- You will liaise directly either with one of our technical directors or a highly experienced developer. This means that you communicate directly with the team that build Hallpad when customising the software to match your requirements or resolving anyissues. Answers can be provided instantly, saving your time and any frustration waiting for a response.
- Hallpad is entirely web based so no client software installations or upgrades are required.
- Students can be automatically allocated to appropriate rooms based on their application criteria and availability. Priorities and quotas can be introduced to manage this further.
- Hallpad delivers time and cost saving benefits to both higher education institutions and private hall providers.
- Students are provided with an enhanced service giving them a full and clear overview of their application process via a custom branded website.
- Different financial options are available to ensure our software is available to suit different budgets.